Thursday, October 16, 2008

Running, Tofu, Red Wine = :)

Today I ran around the park while Billy and Jennifer played soccer (FYI: Jennifer won). It was a lot of fun! I stopped running from no energy - not from my knees hurting. It was awesome!! I am slowly increasing my runs and it feels amazing. Before physical therapy I seriously thought I would never run again. Anytime I saw people in public with running shoes on it made me sad...even when it was obvious they hadn't done any physical activity in a long time.

Tonight for dinner I am making baked tofu (recipe here) with brown rice, green beans, and broccoli. Yum! Plus Jennifer is here so that's a lot of fun too :)

When Billy came home from work this is what he gave me:

He said he thought a bottle of red wine would be better than a card. He is the most wonderful husband ever! He is always doing cute little things to show me how much he loves me. I really am so lucky!!

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter