Wednesday, October 15, 2008

“When I step into this library, I cannot understand why I ever step out of it,” Marie de Sevigne.



I love (LOVE!) the library! It is probably one of my all time favorite places. I love that I can read as many books as my little heart desires for free! Every time I go to the library I feel like I need to check out every single book I’ve ever wanted to read, LOL :) Sometimes I do searches for specific books but most of the time I just walk down random aisles and pick out books that catch my eye. Right now I am reading Chew on This by Eric Schlosser and Charles Wilson. I just got it so I don’t have anything to say about it just yet. The library now has tons of DVDs to check out. I have a tendency to not return videos on time. Once I had to pay $99 to Hollywood Video! It’s so nice because with the library I can check them out for 2 weeks at a time. If I don’t think I am going to have time to get the movie back in time I have to go online and renew it.

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter