Friday, December 5, 2008

Chatty

My dad and Billy made roasted corn quesadillas.  They were so yummy!  Come to think of it the whole dinner was vegetarian.  Usually my parents make two versions of the same thing 
(one meat free or with mock meat and one with meat).  When we got home Billy passed out.  I don't think he is used to waking up as early as he has been lately.  

For some odd reason I am not tired so I went to the store instead of going tomorrow and bought:

Veggie burgers
Vanilla yogurt (put it in the freezer in an attempt to make "frozen yogurt")
Puffins (Peanut butter and Cinnamon)
Peanut butter M&Ms to put in my Christmas bowl
Soy pepperjack cheese (I've never had it before but I figured what they hay I might as well try it)
Dish washing detergent
Fragrance Free Detergent

Then I decided I should do laundry, run the dishwasher and clean the house.  Including sweeping outside and cleaning Scotty and MK's bathroom.  

Time for some randomness...

Brilliant Idea of the Night: My mom got me and Scott an Advent Calendar (oh how I love them).  I just thought of a genius idea!  They should make Hot Sauce Advent calendars...everyday is a new mini bottle of hot sauce!  


Tomorrow Billy and I are going back over to my parent's house.  Billy, my dad, and Evan are going to put up Christmas lights.  Scotty would help but he has to take the LSAT.  Me and my mom are going to get some of the dough ready for our baking day next Saturday (which is also my 7 year anniversary for being a vegetarian).  Last year we drank champagne and baked cookies.  We had so much fun we decided to make it a tradition (and you know I love me some traditions).  

The last few days Billy has been working on some secret Christmas something for me.  I love surprises! :)  


No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter