Friday, December 12, 2008

Right now! ARGHerhsjkfhdlwshjk!


I still have no idea when my surgery is. I called again at 9 and left a message.

This is what I said:

I said this is Marissa X calling again. I’ve already left you several messages. I need to know when my surgery is next week so please call me back right…as soon as you can. Thank you.

I am calling again at 11.

Ha ha I almost said call me me back right now. Considering my orthopedic surgeon is out of town for the last two weeks this month it is IMPERATIVE that I know TODAY when it is!

(I hope you can sense my overly annoyed self through the monitor)

Work out this morning (I got to the gym at 5am because I couldn't sleep)
- 30 minutes jog/run on the treadmill.
- Foam roller :) <3
Distance 2.65 miles
No pain :)

Came home for a little bit more sleep before work.

Once I got to work I had a gingerbread yogurt + cereal. Ahh...tasted like a holiday!

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter