Monday, December 8, 2008

I am a bottomless pit

oday was one of those days where I felt like I had a little monster in my stomach that needed a lot of food.  Ha ha :)

Tomorrow we are having someone come from the new insurance company (switched because our rates went up.  Wonder if my $22,000 surgery had anything to do with that).  Depending on what my doctor says on Wednesday I am probably going to go with the more expensive monthly plan for a lower out of pocket max.  

On a happier note we got the appraisal back on the condo and us buying half of it is significantly lower than we thought!  Plus we qualify for first time homeowner tax credit :) :) :)

There's a bunch of stuff that we want to change.  Here are some things that come to mind:
- CHANGE THE FLIPPING CURTAINS! Oh how I hate them! 
- Get different carpet in our room
- Turn the area where the trash can is into a pantry with pull out shelves
- Get a new kitchen table - the one we have is UGLIER THAN SIN 
- Change out some of the light fixtures
- Remove the popcorn ceilings
- Paint our room
- ETC

OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS WE HAVE AN EMERGENCY ON OUR HANDS!!!

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter