Saturday, November 15, 2008

Elated!

Katerina just told me that Confessions of a Shopaholic by the literary genius Sophie Kinsella is going to be a movie!! EEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!! 2.1 seconds after I heard this I immediately Googled it. The whole time I was watching the trailer I was giddy with glee! If I didn't have curlers in my hair right now (Side note: Billy asked me if I would like a pack of cigarettes and some cheap whiskey and maybe a baby. I told him no, I have a bingo game to go to) I would run around the block screaming noises that cannot be spelled!



Me: Billy will you go see this movie with me?
Billy: Sure

He might as well have given me a bouquet of roses and a mushy card!

I wish I knew how to illegally (um..err...) download the movie RIGHT NOW!

Sigh.....I need a time machine

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter