Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Needs

Google and type in your first name followed with "needs" and see what comes up.


Marissa needs to receive a glucagon shot, preferably by the school nurse. (I am gonna go with a big fat NO on that one!)
Marissa needs to stop signing petitions in other people's names. (Haha I would totally so this..j/k)
Marissa needs your numbers because I lost them all! (No I have not)
Marissa needs the services that the state was ordered to pay for three years ago. (AARON!)
Marissa needs a smooth surface to be able to practice walking. (TRUE.)
Marissa needs help packing. (SO TRUE)
Marissa needs to have a sit-down talk with both parents present. (Uh oh...what did I do?)
Marissa needs to eat a sandwich. (I just ate a fake chicken patty so I am ok)
Marissa needs to do something fantastic next week or she's gone. (Gone where? Is that a threat?)
Marissa needs to be taken to a hospital in Argentina. (That doesn't sound like such a good idea)
Marissa needs to tone down the gushing. (I am an enthusiastic person!)
Marissa needs to at least try to be polite. (I am polite...most of the time)

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter