Saturday, November 8, 2008

Get yer hair did

I was wide awake this morning but it was pitch black outside. What time do you guess it was? 6:05 a.m. Um...hello body today is Saturday and I was hoping to sleep in. No such luck. So I got out of bed because lying there was pointless. I did some laundry and went to the gym. At the gym I did 30 minutes on the stairmaster (while reading, of course) and then walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes (3.5 incline and 3.5 speed).

In a little bit I am leaving to get my hair cut. I am super excited! I am cutting a significant amount off so I'll post new pictures later.

This afternoon Billy, me, and my parents are going to Tracy and Mark's wedding. I just love weddings!! It should be a lot of fun. They have been engaged for two years so today has been a long time coming. Right now it's bright and sunny so I bet Tracy woke up relieved this morning!

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter