Monday, November 3, 2008

Part Walrus Part Dog

(I forgot my camera next to my purse so pics will have to wait until tomorrow.)

When Suka decides it's walk time she starts making this noise that can only be described as the noise a walrus makes. I have found the best way to have my husband accompany me on night time walks (she gets a walk in the morning as well) is to offer him wine - it works like a charm!

I am super excited to vote tomorrow morning!! Scotty is going to meet me at my parent's house bright and early and we are all going to go together! Fun times!

Tomorrow Billy is going to pick up a copy of our marriage license and my birth certificate tomorrow so I can FINALLY legally change my name (::small voice:: 130 some odd days after we got married, oops....)

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter